Overview of questsEdit
In Knighs of Pen & Paper you can create the type of quest you wish to undertake.
There are 5 different types of quest that you can choose from.
|Slay||Slay monsters and gain 50% more experience|
|Battle||Fight an arranged battle|
|Rescue||Rescue something and get a chance to gain items. Enemies will attack during travel|
|Collect||Collect items dropped from monsters and gain 50% more gold|
|Escort||Escort something and get chance to gain equipments. Enemies will attack during travel (instead of fortune dice being thrown).|
- Each location contains a different combination of the different types of quest available.
- Story quests are indicated by a star in the start button.
- Once you have completed a quest, you will not be able to redo it. However, there can be multiple instances of the same type of quest available in a location (eg. Slaying different types of monster, Collecting different items).
- Each completed quest will contribute a certain percentage to the overall completeness of a location. Once the location has reached 100% completion, you will not be able to create new quests at that particular spot.
- The percentage of completeness of any location can be viewed from the travel map. It is displayed beside the name of the location.